Technology Pioneer/Consultant (M/F/D) Automotive Security
Are you interested in the latest technologies, exciting projects and a great team that would like to welcome you into its midst? Perfectly. Then enrich our team!
At Zielpuls we concentrate on a very specific field of activity: technology-oriented management consulting. Our team forms the bridge between strategic consulting and technical service providers. Together, we plan, develop and coordinate complete technological solutions.
In one of our projects, for example, we implement a holistic mobility solution for companies with distributed locations within a region. The employees* of this company receive a customized overview of all travel options for commuting between these locations via an app. They can, for example, use company-owned services such as a shuttle bus or share the journey with colleagues in their own or the company car.
We accompany our customers from their initial idea to the rollout of the app. We develop agile to Scrum with the typical Scrum ceremonies Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective and Backlog Refinement.
Our tasks include:
- Consulting for Use Case Development
- Consulting for UI and UX decisions
- Full Stack & Cross Platform Software Development
o Backend development based on a microservice architecture
o Front end development for Android and iOS
- Agile Test Management
- DevOps responsibility
We use the following technologies and tools:
• Jira, Confluence
• React Native mit Fokus auf iOS, redux, rxjs/ redux-observables
• Postgres (NoSQL), AWS DynamoDB
• Jest, Supertest
• Gitlab CI/CD
• Flutter (dart) with BLoC
Tasks at the pulse of time
- For highly innovative topics and concepts you are the competent contact person for our customers – thanks to you everything runs smoothly
- Your heart beats faster when you are able to deal with new technical challenges (e.g. UNECE WP.29 and ISO/SAE 21434) and work in a team with the latest technologies
- At the customer’s site, you can put processes or even an entire Cybersecurity Management System (CSMS) to the test and continuously optimize
- No matter whether your questions are of a methodical or technical nature – you can easily link them
- With more and more networked and complex vehicle functions and future E/E architectures, you can keep an eye on overall security, even across different development areas
- You create and evaluate technical concepts with the help of threat and risk analyses – of course you coordinate closely with the customer
- When developing measures to minimize existing security risks, you always orientate yourself on the state of the art and weigh up the existing influencing factors
Your profile brings us to our goal
- Successful degree with a focus on computer science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, natural sciences or a comparable field of study.
- Several years of practical experience in project management, preferably in the automotive industry
- Good knowledge in the areas of Common Criteria: ISO/IEC 15408 (evaluation criteria for IT security) and ISO/IEC 18045 (methodology for the evaluation of IT security)
- First experiences in the environment of ISO/IEC 2700x group (Information Security m Management Systems) are desirable
- Understanding of technical architectures and experience in establishing and implementing processes
- Ability to work in a team and enthusiasm for new technologies
- Conceptual and analytical competence, coupled with a clear service mentality and a keen sense for the wishes of our customers
Our offer makes your heart beat faster
- Freely look forward to a permanent job in a cross-industry technology consultancy where a lot can be achieved. For you, this means: the best prospects right from the start!
- Very good remuneration and a comprehensive package of attractive company social benefits – because we appreciate your daily commitment
- Flexible working hours, home office and flextime – so that you can pursue your job without worries
- An open and friendly corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short paths – because only then can your ideas be implemented quickly
- promotion of your personal and professional development through our in-house “Technik und Menschen Akademie”, individual coaching as well as customized expert tracks and certifications (e.g. Scrum) – because you can continue your education with us in a goal-oriented way
- taking on internal roles (e.g. coaching, recruiting) – if you want to get involved outside of your projects
- numerous additional services, such as our company events (e.g. skiing, project training camp, get-together) as well as free drinks and more – so that we as a team are even stronger
Is your interest aroused? your contact person for questions and applications:
T: +49 1713 352 524
Zielpuls is special to me because fun and highly professional work are not mutually exclusive. Especially because of the varied project work, one is always faced with new challenges and is constantly developing further with them.
I have the opportunity to help shape a growing company and to contribute my ideas and ideas at any time!