Technology Pioneer/Consultant (m/f/d) Driver assistance and autonomous driving
Are you interested in the latest technologies, exciting projects and a great team that would like to welcome you into its midst? Perfectly. Then enrich our team!
At Zielpuls we concentrate on a very specific field of activity: technology-oriented management consulting. Our team forms the bridge between strategic consulting and technical service providers. Together, we plan, develop and coordinate complete technological solutions. A substantial understanding of strategic issues, sound technical competence and an enjoyment of new, highly complex challenges make us unique in our field.
Tasks at the pulse of time
- For innovative topics such as Big Data or Cloud Computing as well as concepts in the field of driver assistance systems and autonomous driving, you are the competent contact person for our customers
- You know what is going on and take over the project management and professional leadership of your project team
- You analyze and evaluate customer requirements in the field of active vehicle safety – so that everyone can reach their destination safely
If you have questions about technical implementation or feasibility, you always have an answer at hand
- You are familiar with terms like control units, partitions, bus systems (CAN, LIN, Ethernet, …), requirements and interfaces
- You understand the technical aspects and interrelationships and can communicate them in a comprehensible way on an abstract level
- You will provide support in the preparation of offers and the conception of innovative ADAS functions – your ability to think outside the box will help you
- You are responsible for your own management and implement measures – of course you coordinate closely with the customer
Your profile brings us to our goal
- Successful studies with focus on computer science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, automotive engineering, industrial engineering or a comparable field of study
- Several years of practical experience in several development projects in the automotive industry
Advanced knowledge in the fields of functional safety, statistics, computer science and sensor technology is desirable
- Understanding of embedded systems and their test and validation procedures
- Experience in requirements engineering
- Enthusiasm for new technologies and team spirit
- Conceptual and analytical competence, coupled with a clear service mentality and a keen sense for the wishes of our customers
Our offer makes your heart beat faster
- Look forward to a permanent job in an industry where a lot can be done in the future. For you this means: best perspectives from the very beginning!
- Tailor-made coaching program for the first months – because your personal support is important to us
- Wide range of training courses via the company’s internal “Technik und Menschen Akademie” – because you can continue your training with us in a targeted manner
- Assumption of internal roles possible (e.g. coaching, recruiting…) – if you want to get involved outside of your projects
- Very good remuneration and a comprehensive package of attractive company social benefits – because we appreciate your daily commitment
- An open and friendly corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short paths – because only then can your ideas be implemented quickly
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours – so that you can pursue your job without worries
- Numerous company events – so that we as a team can grow together even more
- Free drinks and fresh organic fruit – so you can get through the day healthy
Is your interest aroused? your contact person for questions and applications:
T: +49 175 7018801
Zielpuls is special to me because fun and highly professional work are not mutually exclusive. Especially because of the varied project work, one is always faced with new challenges and is constantly developing further with them.
I have the opportunity to help shape a growing company and to contribute my ideas and ideas at any time!