Senior Software Requirements Engineer (M/W/D)
Are you interested in the latest technologies, exciting projects and a great team that would like to welcome you into its midst? Perfectly. Then enrich our team!
At Zielpuls we concentrate on a very specific field of activity: technology-oriented management consulting. Our team forms the bridge between strategic consulting and technical service providers. Together, we plan, develop and coordinate complete technological solutions.
In one of our projects, for example, we implement a holistic mobility solution for companies with distributed locations within a region. The employees* of this company receive a customized overview of all travel options for commuting between these locations via an app. They can, for example, use company-owned services such as a shuttle bus or share the journey with colleagues in their own or the company car.
We accompany our customers from their initial idea to the rollout of the app. We develop agile to Scrum with the typical Scrum ceremonies Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective and Backlog Refinement.
Our tasks include:
- Consulting for Use Case Development
- Consulting for UI and UX decisions
- Full Stack & Cross Platform Software Development
o Backend development based on a microservice architecture
o Front end development for Android and iOS
- Agile Test Management
- DevOps responsibility
We use the following technologies and tools:
- Jira, Confluence
- React Native with focus on iOS, redux, rxjs/ redux-observables
- Postgres (NoSQL), AWS DynamoDB
- Jest, Supertest
- Gitlab CI/CD
- Flutter (dart) with BLoC
Tasks at the pulse of time
- As the link between business and IT, you will organize and promote smooth cooperation between all project participants – from the initial idea to implementation and rollout.
- You are enthusiastic about our customers’ business processes and innovative technologies.
- You determine the ideas and wishes of our customers in requirement workshops, recommend appropriate solutions and help shape the professional and technical requirements.
- You will take over the functional control and guide your team colleagues in the formulation and structuring of requirements as well as in the incorporation of feedback from customers and developers.
- You promote the continuous improvement of our processes and methods and share your experience with the team.
Your profile brings us to our goal
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science or business informatics, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics, chemistry or a comparable subject.
- You have professional experience in business analysis and requirements engineering in IT projects.
- You bring along profound knowledge in classical and agile project management, Jira and Confluence are no foreign words for you.
- You have hands-on experience in at least three of the following areas:
◦ Structured of applications, databases and IT architectures
◦ Process modelling and analysis
◦ Methods for designing a product vision and identify and structure requirements (e.g. design thinking, personas, customer journey, user story mapping)
◦ Understanding of IT quality, security and data protection standards
◦ Skilful handling with conflicts as well as the right tact and moderation talent for complex discussions
- Bonus Points:
◦ UI/ UX Design
◦ Skalierung of IT projects
◦ Agile Certifications like PSM I / CSM or PSPO I / CSPO
- You like to make decisions and implement them with a high degree of personal responsibility and motivation – creativity, solution orientation and the creation of changes play a major role for you.
- You like to think outside the box and know what is “state-of-the-art” in the field of IT and digitalization – you bring this knowledge to the team to learn and grow together.
Our offer makes your heart beat faster
- Look forward to a permanent job in a cross-industry technology consultancy where a lot can be achieved. For you, this means: the best prospects right from the start!
- Very good remuneration and a comprehensive package of attractive company social benefits – because we appreciate your daily commitment
- Flexible working hours, home office and flextime – so that you can pursue your job without worries
- An open and friendly corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short paths – because only then can your ideas be implemented quickly
- Promotion of your personal and professional development through our in-house “Technik und Menschen Akademie”, individual coaching as well as customized expert tracks and certifications (e.g. Scrum) – because you can continue your education with us in a goal-oriented way
- Taking on internal roles (e.g. coaching, recruiting) – if you want to get involved outside of your projects
- Numerous additional services, such as our company events (e.g. skiing, project training camp, get-together) as well as free drinks and more – so that we grow together even more as a team
Is your interest aroused? your contact person for questions and applications:
T: 089 5404248-31
Zielpuls is special to me because fun and highly professional work are not mutually exclusive. Especially because of the varied project work, one is always faced with new challenges and is constantly developing further with them.
I have the opportunity to help shape a growing company and to contribute my ideas and ideas at any time!