Senior Software Requirements Engineer (all genders)
Are you interested in the latest technologies, exciting projects and a great team that would like to welcome you into its midst? Perfectly. Then enrich our team!
At Zielpuls, we focus on a very specific field of activity: technology-oriented management consulting. Our team forms the bridge between strategic consulting and technical service providers. Together, we plan, develop and coordinate overall technological solutions.
Tasks at the pulse of time
- As the link between business and IT, you organize and promote smooth collaboration between all project participants – from the drafting of the initial idea to implementation and rollout.
- You are enthusiastic about the business processes of our customers as well as innovative technologies.
- You determine the ideas and wishes of our customers in requirements workshops, recommend appropriate solutions and help shape the functional and technical requirements.
- You take over the functional control and guide your team colleagues both in the formulation and structuring of requirements and in the incorporation of feedback from customers and developers.
Your profile brings us to our goal
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science or business informatics, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics, chemistry or a comparable field
- You have professional experience in the area of business analysis and requirements engineering in IT projects
- You have profound knowledge in classic and agile project management, Jira and Confluence are not foreign words to you
- You have hands-on experience in at least three of the following areas:
- Application structures, databases and IT architectures
- Process modeling and analysis
- Methods for designing a product vision and identifying and structuring requirements (e.g. design thinking, personas, customer journey, user story mapping)
- Understanding of IT quality, security and data protection standards
Our offer makes your heart beat faster
- You can look forward to a permanent job in a cross-industry technology consulting firm where you can make a lot of things happen. For you, this means the best prospects right from the start!
- Very good remuneration and a comprehensive package of attractive company benefits – because we appreciate your daily commitment.
- Flexible working hours, home office and flextime – so that you can pursue your job without worries
- An open and friendly corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short lines of communication – because this is the only way your ideas can be implemented quickly
- Support for your personal and professional development through our in-house “Technology and People Academy”, individual coaching as well as customized expert tracks and certifications (e.g. Scrum) – because with us you can continue your education in a targeted manner
- Possibility to take on internal roles (e.g. coaching, recruiting) – if you also want to get involved outside of your projects
- Numerous additional benefits, such as our company events (e.g. skiing, project training camp, get together) as well as free drinks and more – so that we grow even stronger together as a team
Is your interest aroused? your contact person for questions and applications:
T: +49 1713 352 524
Zielpuls is special to me because fun and highly professional work are not mutually exclusive. Especially because of the varied project work, one is always faced with new challenges and is constantly developing further with them.
I have the opportunity to help shape a growing company and to contribute my ideas and ideas at any time!