Are you interested in the latest technologies, exciting projects and a great team that would like to welcome you into its midst? Perfectly. Then enrich our team!
At Zielpuls we concentrate on a very specific field of activity: technology-oriented management consulting. Our team forms the bridge between strategic consulting and technical service providers. Together, we plan, develop and coordinate complete technological solutions. A substantial understanding of strategic issues, sound technical competence and an enjoyment of new, highly complex challenges make us unique in our field.
In one of our projects, for example, we implement a holistic mobility solution for companies with distributed locations within a region. The employees of this company receive a customized overview of all travel options for commuting between these locations via an app. They can, for example, use company-owned services such as a shuttle bus or share the journey with colleagues in their own or the company car.
We accompany our customers from their initial idea to the rollout of the app. We develop agile to Scrum with the typical Scrum ceremonies Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective and Backlog Refinement.
Our tasks include:
- Consulting for Use Case Development
- Consulting for UI and UX decisions
- Full Stack & Cross Platform Software Development
o Backend development based on a microservice architecture
o Front end development for Android and iOS
- Agile Test Management
- DevOps responsibility
We use the following technologies and tools:
- Jira, Confluence
- React Native with focus on iOS, redux, rxjs/ redux-observables
- Postgres (NoSQL), AWS DynamoDB
- Jest, Supertest
- Gitlab CI/CD
- Flutter (dart) with BLoC
Tasks at the pulse of time
- You are part of an agile development team and accompany our customers from first prototypes to MVPs and production-grade software.
- You develop front-end, back-end or mobile applications, you are flexible from project to project and enjoy learning new technologies.
- You are involved in the implementation of business requirements and architecture decisions.
- You strive for continuous improvement and bring in your ideas in terms of increasing code quality and optimizing test management.
- You drive your own and the team’s development and spread your knowledge.
Your profile brings us to our goal
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science or business informatics, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics, chemistry or a comparable subject.
- You have professional experience in agile software development and software architecture
- You have profound knowledge in an object-oriented programming language such as Java as well as in building software architectures.
- You have hands-on experience in at least three of the following areas:
- Frontend applications & state management (e.g. flutter + BLoC, react + redux, angular…
- Microservice backend systems (e.g. Java based with Java Micronaut, nodeJS + expressJS, Spring Boot…)
- NoSQL + SQL database technologies (e.g. MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL…)
- Cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP …)
- Kubernets and Docker
You are passionate about new, innovative technologies (e.g. cross-platform mobile development and machine learning) and want to apply them.
You like to continuously educate yourself regarding technologies, design patterns and methods and to contribute your knowledge to the team to learn and grow together.
Our offer makes your heart beat faster
- You can look forward to a permanent job in a cross-industry technology consultancy where you can make a difference. For you this means: best perspectives from the very beginning!
- Very good remuneration and a comprehensive package of attractive company social benefits – because we appreciate your daily commitment
- Flexible working hours, home office and flextime – so that you can pursue your job without worries
- Latest development hardware (e.g. MacBook Pro) and the latest technologies for testing and development in our Innovation Lab (e.g. VR, AR, Machine Learning, 3D printing and Smart Home) – because we give your ideas the freedom they need
- Promotion of your personal and professional development through our in-house “Technik und Menschen Akademie”, individual coaching as well as customized expert tracks and certifications (e.g. Scrum) – because you can continue your education with us in a goal-oriented way
- Numerous additional services, such as our company events (e.g. skiing, project training camp, get-together…) as well as free drinks and more – so that we as a team grow together even more
Is your interest aroused? your contact person for questions and applications:
T: +49 1713 352 524
Zielpuls is special to me because fun and highly professional work are not mutually exclusive. Especially because of the varied project work, one is always faced with new challenges and is constantly developing further with them.
I have the opportunity to help shape a growing company and to contribute my ideas and ideas at any time!