Senior Penetration Tester (all genders)
Are you interested in the latest technologies, exciting projects and a great team that would like to welcome you into its midst? Perfectly. Then enrich our team!
At Zielpuls, we focus on a very specific field of activity: technology-oriented management consulting. As part of the Accenture Group, we increase the entrepreneurial performance of our clients and show them the way into the digital age. Our teams form the bridge between strategic consulting and technical service providers. Together, we plan, develop and coordinate complete technological solutions.
Tasks at the pulse of time
- When it comes to highly innovative topics and concepts, you are the competent contact person for our customers – thanks to you, everything runs smoothly
- Your heart beats faster when you independently deal with the conception, execution and documentation of penetration tests, both at component and vehicle level, as well as in connection with back-end systems
- You apply the latest attack scenarios, methods and tools and continue to educate yourself in the field of automotive security on your own initiative
- You keep an eye on the overall security of increasingly networked and complex vehicle functions and future E/E architectures, even across different development areas.
- In addition, you will drive the expansion of the Automotive Security Penetration Testing field, e.g. by setting up your own Automotive Testing Lab, and contribute your experience and ideas to it
Your profile brings us to our goal
- You have many years of practical experience or a successful degree with a focus on IT security, computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study
- Good knowledge of penetration testing of embedded software / systems (embedded hardware skills are a plus) and their relevant interfaces as well as of current attack methods and typical attack patterns
- Knowledge in software development with C/C++ as well as script languages
- Knowledge of networking and experience with operating systems or shell and scripting languages (desirable experience with Linux, Unix, or BSDs)
- It does not embarrass you to discuss your test procedure or result with the customer and to agree on necessary actions, both in German and in English
Our offer makes your heart beat faster
- You can look forward to a permanent job in a cross-industry technology consulting firm where you can make a lot of things happen. For you, this means the best prospects right from the start!
- Good remuneration and a comprehensive package of attractive company benefits – because we appreciate your daily commitment
- Flexible working hours, home office and flextime – so that you can pursue your job without worries
- An open and friendly corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short lines of communication – because this is the only way your ideas can be implemented quickly
- Support for your personal and professional development through our in-house “Technology and People Academy”, individual coaching as well as customized expert tracks and certifications (e.g. Scrum) – because with us you can continue your education in a targeted manner
- Possibility to take on internal roles (e.g. coaching, recruiting) – if you also want to get involved outside of your projects
- Numerous additional benefits, such as our company events (e.g. skiing, project training camp, get together) as well as free drinks and more – so that we grow even stronger together as a team
Is your interest aroused? your contact person for questions and applications:
T: +49 1713 352 524
Zielpuls is special to me because fun and highly professional work are not mutually exclusive. Especially because of the varied project work, one is always faced with new challenges and is constantly developing further with them.
I have the opportunity to help shape a growing company and to contribute my ideas and ideas at any time!