Senior Automotive Security Penetration Tester (m/f/d)
Are you interested in the latest technologies, exciting projects and a great team that would like to welcome you into its midst? Perfectly. Then enrich our team!
At Zielpuls we concentrate on a very specific field of activity: technology-oriented management consulting. Our team forms the bridge between strategic consulting and technical service providers. Together, we plan, develop and coordinate complete technological solutions. A substantial understanding of strategic issues, sound technical competence and an enjoyment of new, highly complex challenges make us unique in our field.
Tasks at the pulse of time
- You are the competent contact person for our customers when it comes to highly innovative topics and concepts – thanks to you, everything runs smoothly.
- Your heart beats faster when you independently deal with the conception, execution and documentation of penetration tests, both at component and vehicle level, as well as in connection with back-end systems.
- You work closely with our interdisciplinary automotive security team.
- You apply the latest attack scenarios, methods and tools and continue your education in the field of automotive security on your own initiative.
- With vehicle functions and future E/E architectures becoming increasingly networked and complex, you keep an eye on overall security, also across different development areas
- In addition, you will drive the expansion of the Automotive Security Penetration Testing field, e.g. by setting up your own Automotive Testing Lab and contributing your experience and ideas.
- Furthermore, you multiply your knowledge within the company, for example through technical coaching or the development of training courses.
- You inspire the customer even before projects arise in the acquisition of new topics and business areas
Your profile brings us to our goal
- You have many years of practical experience or a successful degree with a focus on IT security, computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable field.
- Good knowledge of penetration testing of embedded software / systems (embedded hardware skills are a plus) and their relevant interfaces as well as of current attack methods and typical attack patterns
- Many years of practical experience, preferably in the automotive industry
- Certifications, for example from Offensive Security (OSCP, OSEP or OSCE), are desirable.
- Knowledge of software development with C/C++ and script languages
- Knowledge in the areas of network technology and experience with operating systems or shell and script language (desirable experience with Linux, Unix or BSDs)
- Experience in the commissioning of hardware and software test benches
- Ideally experience in one or more of the following areas: Vulnerability scanning, IT security, cryptography, reverse engineering or automotive bus systems.
- Hands-on mentality and fun in developing creative approaches to solutions
- Understanding of technical architectures and experience in establishing and implementing processes
- Ability to work in a team and enthusiasm for new technologies
- Don’t be embarrassed to discuss your test procedure or result with the customer and agree on necessary measures, both in German and English
Our offer makes your heart beat faster
- Look forward to a permanent job in a cross-sector technology consultancy where you can make a lot of things happen. For you, this means: the best prospects right from the start!
- Very good remuneration and a comprehensive package of attractive company benefits – because we appreciate your daily commitment.
- Flexible working hours, home office and flexitime – so that you can pursue your job without worries.
- An open and friendly corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short lines of communication – because this is the only way your ideas can be implemented quickly.
- Promotion of your personal and professional development through our in-house “Technology and People Academy”, individual coaching as well as customised expert tracks and certifications (e.g. Scrum) – because you can further your education with us in a targeted manner.
- Internal roles possible (e.g. coaching, recruiting) – if you also want to get involved outside your projects
- Numerous additional benefits, such as our company events (e.g. skiing, project training camp, get-together) as well as free drinks and more – so that we grow even stronger together as a team.
Is your interest aroused? your contact person for questions and applications:
T: +49 1713 352 524
Zielpuls is special to me because fun and highly professional work are not mutually exclusive. Especially because of the varied project work, one is always faced with new challenges and is constantly developing further with them.
I have the opportunity to help shape a growing company and to contribute my ideas and ideas at any time!