Security and risk analysis expert (m/f/d)
Are you interested in the latest technologies, exciting projects and a great team that would like to welcome you into its midst? Perfectly. Then enrich our team!
At Zielpuls, we focus on a very specific field of activity: technology-oriented management consulting. Our team forms the bridge between strategic consulting and technical service providers. Together we plan, develop and coordinate overall technological solutions.
Tasks at the pulse of time
- You are the competent contact person for our customers when it comes to highly innovative topics and concepts – thanks to you, everything simply runs smoothly.
- You carry out well-founded cyber security threat and risk analyses in the automotive environment on the basis of standards, such as ISO/SAE 21434, and derive measures for the elimination of weak points from this.
- You also evaluate the security concepts of our customers and create recommendations for action.
- Your heart beats faster when you are allowed to deal with new challenges (e.g. UNECE WP.29) and work in a team with the latest methods and technologies.
- With vehicle functions and future E/E architectures becoming increasingly networked and complex, you keep an eye on the overall security, also across different development areas.
- When developing measures to minimise existing security risks, you are always guided by the state of the art and weigh up the existing influencing variables.
- To this end, you observe current developments, especially in the area of automotive cyber security, and maintain a network with internal and external stakeholders.
- In addition, you drive the expansion of the automotive security field and contribute your experience and ideas.
- You also multiply your knowledge within the company, for example through technical coaching or the development of training courses.
- You inspire the customer even before projects arise in the acquisition of new topics and business areas.
Your profile brings us to our goal
- Successful studies with a focus on computer science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, natural sciences or a comparable field of study.
- Several years of practical experience, preferably in the automotive industry
- Very good knowledge of Common Criteria: ISO/IEC 15408 (evaluation criteria for IT security) and ISO/IEC 18045 (methodology for the evaluation of IT security) and in-depth experience in the environment of the ISO/IEC 2700x group (Information Security Management Systems)
- Understanding of technical architectures and experience in establishing and implementing processes
- Can-do mentality and enjoyment in developing creative solutions
- Ability to work in a team and enthusiasm for new technologies
- Conceptual and analytical skills, coupled with a clear service mentality and a keen sense for the wishes of our customers
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills complete your profile
Our offer makes your heart beat faster
- You can look forward to a permanent job in a cross-sector technology consultancy where you can make a lot of things happen. For you, this means the best prospects right from the start!
- Very good remuneration and a comprehensive package of attractive company benefits – because we appreciate your daily commitment.
- Flexible working hours, home office and flexitime – so that you can pursue your job without worries
- An open and friendly corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short lines of communication – because this is the only way your ideas can be implemented quickly
- Support for your personal and professional development through our in-house “Technology and People Academy”, individual coaching as well as customised expert tracks and certifications (e.g. Scrum) – because with us you can continue your education in a targeted manner
- Possibility to take on internal roles (e.g. coaching, recruiting) – if you also want to get involved outside your projects
- Numerous additional benefits, such as our company events (e.g. skiing, project training camp, get-together) as well as free drinks and more – so that we grow together even more as a team
Is your interest aroused? your contact person for questions and applications:
T: +49 1713 352 524
Zielpuls is special to me because fun and highly professional work are not mutually exclusive. Especially because of the varied project work, one is always faced with new challenges and is constantly developing further with them.
I have the opportunity to help shape a growing company and to contribute my ideas and ideas at any time!