Junior Technology Pioneer/Consultant (M/W/D) Automotive Security
Are you interested in the latest technologies, exciting projects and a great team that is happy to welcome you into its midst? Perfect. Then enrich our team!
At Zielpuls, we focus on a very specific field of activity: technology-oriented management consulting. Our team forms the bridge between strategic consulting and technical service providers. Together, we plan, develop and coordinate overall technological solutions. A substantial understanding of strategic issues, profound technical competence as well as fun with new highly complex challenges make us unique in our field.
Tasks at the pulse of time
- When it comes to highly innovative topics and concepts, you are a competent contact person for our customers – thanks to you, everything simply runs smoothly
- Your heart beats faster when you deal with new technical challenges (e.g. UNECE WP.29 and ISO/SAE 21434) and work in a team with the latest technologies.
- You put processes or even an entire cybersecurity management system (CSMS) to the test at the customer’s site and continuously optimize them.
- Regardless of whether the questions are of a methodical or technical nature – you connect them without any problems
- You pave the way from the idea to the goals to the complete set of all requirements and changes of the customer
- You create and evaluate technical concepts with the help of threat and risk analyses – of course you coordinate closely with the customer here
- When developing measures to minimize existing security risks, you will always be guided by the state of the art and weigh up the existing influencing variables
Your profile brings us to our goal
- Successful studies with focus on computer science, cyber security, computer science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, natural sciences or a comparable field of study
- First experience in the field of IT security or in the automotive industry
- You are proficient in the areas of Common Criteria: ISO/IEC 15408 (evaluation criteria for IT security) and ISO/IEC 18045 (methodology for the evaluation of IT security)
- First experiences in the environment of ISO/IEC 2700x group (Information Security Management Systems) are desirable
- Understanding of technical architectures and experience in establishing and implementing processes
- Ability to work in a team and enthusiasm for new technologies
Our offer makes your heart beat faster
- You can look forward to a job in an industry where a lot can be achieved in the future. For you, this means the best prospects right from the start!
- Tailor-made coaching program for the first few months – because your personal support is important to us.
- A wide range of training courses offered by the company’s own “Technology and People Academy” – because you can continue your education with us in a targeted manner
- An open and friendly corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short lines of communication – because this is the only way your ideas can be implemented quickly
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours – so that you can pursue your job without worries
- Numerous company events – so that we grow even closer together as a team
- Free drinks and fresh organic fruit – to keep you healthy throughout the day
Is your interest aroused? your contact person for questions and applications:
T: +49 160 974 318 43
Zielpuls is special to me because fun and highly professional work are not mutually exclusive. Especially because of the varied project work, one is always faced with new challenges and is constantly developing further with them.
I have the opportunity to help shape a growing company and to contribute my ideas and ideas at any time!