Junior Software Requirements Engineer (M/W/D)
Are you interested in the latest technologies, exciting projects and a great team that would like to welcome you into its midst? Perfectly. Then enrich our team!
At Zielpuls we concentrate on a very specific field of activity: technology-oriented management consulting. Our team forms the bridge between strategic consulting and technical service providers. Together, we plan, develop and coordinate complete technological solutions.
In one of our projects, for example, we implement a holistic mobility solution for companies with distributed locations within a region. The employees* of this company receive a customized overview of all travel options for commuting between these locations via an app. They can, for example, use company-owned services such as a shuttle bus or share the journey with colleagues in their own or the company car.
We accompany our customers from their initial idea to the rollout of the app. We develop agile to Scrum with the typical Scrum ceremonies Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective and Backlog Refinement.
Our tasks include:
- Consulting for Use Case Development
- Consulting for UI and UX decisions
- Full Stack & Cross Platform Software Development
o Backend development based on a microservice architecture
o Front end development for Android and iOS
- Agile Test Management
- DevOps responsibility
We use the following technologies and tools:
- Jira, Confluence
- React Native with focus on iOS, redux, rxjs/ redux-observables
- Postgres (NoSQL), AWS DynamoDB
- Jest, Supertest
- Gitlab CI/CD
- Flutter (dart) with BLoC
Tasks at the pulse of time
- You are the link between business – our customers – and IT – our development teams
- You determine the ideas and wishes of our customers in requirement workshops and derive professional and technical requirements.
- You take over the formulation and structuring of the requirements and continuously incorporate feedback from customers and developers.
- Together with the development team, you question the benefits and feasibility of project ideas and accompany them from the initial idea to implementation and rollout.
Your profile brings us to our goal
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science or business informatics, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics, chemistry or a comparable subject.
- You have excellent analytical and conceptual skills and enjoy combining technological understanding and strategic analysis.
- You think in terms of our customers, like to work solution-oriented and use your creativity to implement new ideas in the best possible way.
- You enjoy actively shaping change and are not afraid of presentation and moderation.
- You are a team player, you enjoy working in a team and sharing your knowledge.
Our offer makes your heart beat faster
- Freely look forward to a permanent job in a cross-industry technology consultancy where a lot can be achieved. For you, this means: the best prospects right from the start!
- Very good remuneration and a comprehensive package of attractive company social benefits – because we appreciate your daily commitment
- Flexible working hours, home office and flextime – so that you can pursue your job without worries
- An open and friendly corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short paths – because only then can your ideas be implemented quickly
- Promotion of your personal and professional development through our in-house “Technik und Menschen Akademie”, individual coaching as well as customized expert tracks and certifications (e.g. Scrum) – because you can continue your education with us in a goal-oriented way
- Taking on internal roles (e.g. coaching, recruiting) – if you want to get involved outside of your projects
- Numerous additional services, such as our company events (e.g. skiing, project training camp, get-together) as well as free drinks and more – so that we grow together even more as a team
Is your interest aroused? your contact person for questions and applications:
T: 089 5404248-31
Zielpuls is special to me because fun and highly professional work are not mutually exclusive. Especially because of the varied project work, one is always faced with new challenges and is constantly developing further with them.
I have the opportunity to help shape a growing company and to contribute my ideas and ideas at any time!