Expert Systems Thinking & Engineering (m/f/d)
Are you interested in the latest technologies, exciting projects and a great team that is happy to welcome you into its midst? Perfect. Then enrich our team!
At Zielpuls, we focus on a very specific field of activity: technology-oriented management consulting. Our team forms the bridge between strategic consulting and technical service providers. Together, we plan, develop and coordinate overall technological solutions.
The increasing networking of functions, their operations and the data used lead to more complex product development over the entire life cycle. But it is not only the products that are becoming more and more digital, the development processes and tools are also offering more and more possibilities. Despite many standards and regulations, isolated solutions and redundant information repeatedly arise in everyday project work and due to the pressure to deliver quickly. Process descriptions that are not user-oriented can only very rarely leverage these potentials for effectiveness and efficiencies. Often, the purchased tools and IT solutions dictate the development methodologies.
In our project, the customer wants to leverage exactly this potential, but needs support in grasping the complex interrelationships of processes, methods and tools, while at the same time meeting the requirements of standards and regulations.
At this point, we develop a holistic concept which, based on an underlying product model, illustrates exactly these interrelationships. The goal is the introduction of a state-of-the-art development procedure that complies with common standards and provides a consistent single-point-of-truth data basis. In doing so, we do not simply implement a solution that is applicable to all customers as far as possible, but rather listen to the customer's individual problems and develop a plan that makes it possible to launch pilots and test the concept with real feedback and, despite focusing on specific sub-areas, keep the big picture in view. It is precisely these successes and results that are crucial in the organization to promote acceptance for the change in ways of working and to multiply it further.
Tasks at the pulse of time
- You help our customers to make the interrelationships, challenges and opportunities of systematic product development tangible. You always have the big picture in mind, but you can also go into detail and know when you need to delve into which aspects.
- You have a holistic view of the requirements of different development areas and issues of large organizations and always manage to present the current status.
- You show our customers various solution options and their implications and tailor your communication to the level of knowledge of your counterpart. You develop concepts and action plans for the introduction or improvement of systems engineering processes, methods and tools, taking into account technical and economic aspects as well as project and product strategy.
- You develop methodological approaches, which you coordinate at management and team leadership level, as well as test, adapt and further develop as a coach with the users.
- You define process descriptions that are not understood as annoying obstacles that have to be overcome somehow, but as aids for the division of responsibilities that leave room for collaboration and creativity.
- You convey systems engineering and the V-model not as a contradiction to agile ways of working, but as an enabler for self-organization. The focus is on the fact that no matter how good the processes, methods and tools are, people must always be involved, empowered and supported in order to sustainably improve workflows and results.
- You are convincing with your competence by constantly incorporating the System Thinking principle of dynamically changing perspectives in everyday project work and concrete project results: Context description vs. system boundaries, black vs. white box view, behavior vs. structure.
- You will be consulted as an expert on various projects to advise on systems and requirements engineering topics.
- In addition, you will work closely with other experts and be both a technical and methodological multiplier (e.g. through coaching or training) across project boundaries to keep yourself and the team up to date on methodologies and tools.
Your profile brings us to our goal
- You have successfully completed your studies in mathematics, physics, computer science, engineering and natural sciences or a comparable field of study.
- You are familiar with norms and standards such as ISO26262, ASPICE and INCOSE
- At least two years of professional experience in the field of systems engineering: e.g. requirement engineering, architecture design, function development or system integration
- Knowledge of E/E architecture, embedded software, AUTOSAR and communication technologies in the automotive environment is an advantage
- You are conscientious, have strong communication skills and an authentically confident appearance
- You have an extremely well-developed ability to abstract and understand models, coupled with a hands-on mentality when implementing creative solutions
- The ability to work in a team and enthusiasm for new technologies and methods are important to you and set you apart from the rest
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills complete your profile.
Our offer makes your heart beat faster
- You can look forward to a permanent job in a cross-industry technology consulting firm where you can make a lot of things happen. For you, this means the best prospects right from the start!
- Good remuneration and a comprehensive package of attractive company benefits – because we appreciate your daily commitment.
- Flexible working hours, home office and flextime – so that you can pursue your job without worries.
- An open and friendly corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short lines of communication – because this is the only way your ideas can be implemented quickly
- Support for your personal and professional development through our in-house “Technology and People Academy”, individual coaching as well as customized expert tracks and certifications (e.g. Scrum) – because with us you can continue your education in a targeted manner
- Possibility to take on internal roles (e.g. coaching, recruiting) – if you also want to get involved outside of your projects
- Numerous additional benefits, such as our company events (e.g. skiing, project training camp, get together) as well as free drinks and more – so that we grow even stronger together as a team
Is your interest aroused? your contact person for questions and applications:
T: +49 1713 352 524
Zielpuls is special to me because fun and highly professional work are not mutually exclusive. Especially because of the varied project work, one is always faced with new challenges and is constantly developing further with them.
I have the opportunity to help shape a growing company and to contribute my ideas and ideas at any time!