Expert - Security Architecture (m/f/d)
Are you interested in the latest technologies, exciting projects and a great team that would like to welcome you into its midst? Perfectly. Then enrich our team!
At Zielpuls, we focus on a very specific field of activity: technology-oriented management consulting. Our team forms the bridge between strategic consulting and technical service providers. Together we plan, develop and coordinate overall technological solutions.
Tasks at the pulse of time
- You develop holistic security concepts and architectures with regard to the ideas of our customers in terms of quality, time and costs.
- Furthermore, you observe the current developments, especially in the field of automotive cyber security, and maintain a network with internal and external stakeholders.
- You show our customers various solution options and their implications and tailor your communication to the level of knowledge of your counterpart. You develop security architecture concepts taking into account technical and economic aspects as well as the project and product strategy.
- You keep an eye on the security requirements of increasingly networked and complex vehicle functions and future E/E architectures, even across different development areas.
- You observe, test and evaluate new technologies with a focus on security. You incorporate your knowledge directly into the projects and make Zielpuls a pioneer in automotive security technology trends.
- You develop solid security technology strategies for our customers using appropriate methods.
- You work with different technologies from project to project and enjoy familiarising yourself with new technologies.
- You will be consulted as an expert on various projects to advise on security architecture issues.
- In addition, you will work closely with our interdisciplinary automotive security team and act as both a technical and methodological multiplier (e.g. through coaching or training) across project boundaries – if colleagues are stuck, you will be there for them
- Regardless of whether questions are of a methodical or technical nature – you connect them without any problems.
Your profile brings us to our goal
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science or business informatics, electrical engineering, robotics, mathematics, engineering and natural sciences or a comparable subject area
- At least two years of professional experience in the field of systems engineering: e.g. requirement engineering, architecture design, function development or system integration
- Knowledge of E/E architecture and embedded SW in the automotive environment with experience of AUTOSAR architecture, tools and configuration methods as well as knowledge of security engineering and security techniques
- Experience with various communication technologies (e.g. Automotive Ethernet [SOME/IP], CAN-FD, FlexRay, LIN) is a plus.
- Ideally, you have knowledge of relevant automotive cyber security standards and regulations, such as ISO/SAE 21434, SAE J3061, UNECE R155 and experience with Common Criteria: ISO/IEC 15408 (evaluation criteria for IT security) and ISO/IEC 18045 (methodology for the evaluation of IT security).
- You are assertive, have good communication skills and a confident manner
- You are passionate about new, innovative technologies, are able to assess their impact and want to apply them as a pioneer.
- You have a hands-on mentality and enjoy developing creative solutions.
- Ability to work in a team and enthusiasm for new technologies and methods
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills complete your profile.
Our offer makes your heart beat faster
- You can look forward to a permanent job in a cross-sector technology consultancy where you can make a lot of things happen. For you, this means the best prospects right from the start!
- Very good remuneration and a comprehensive package of attractive company benefits – because we appreciate your daily commitment.
- Flexible working hours, home office and flexitime – so that you can pursue your job without worries
- An open and friendly corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short lines of communication – because this is the only way your ideas can be implemented quickly
- Support for your personal and professional development through our in-house “Technology and People Academy”, individual coaching as well as customised expert tracks and certifications (e.g. Scrum) – because with us you can continue your education in a targeted manner
- Possibility to take on internal roles (e.g. coaching, recruiting) – if you also want to get involved outside your projects
- Numerous additional benefits, such as our company events (e.g. skiing, project training camp, get-together) as well as free drinks and more – so that we grow together even more as a team
Is your interest aroused? your contact person for questions and applications:
T: +49 1713 352 524
Zielpuls is special to me because fun and highly professional work are not mutually exclusive. Especially because of the varied project work, one is always faced with new challenges and is constantly developing further with them.
I have the opportunity to help shape a growing company and to contribute my ideas and ideas at any time!