Expert for standards and regulations in the field of automotive security (m/f/d)
Are you interested in the latest technologies, exciting projects and a great team that would like to welcome you into its midst? Perfectly. Then enrich our team!
At Zielpuls, we focus on a very specific field of activity: technology-oriented management consulting. Our team forms the bridge between strategic consulting and technical service providers. Together we plan, develop and coordinate overall technological solutions.
Tasks at the pulse of time
- You are passionate about providing expert advice to the customer in cooperation with the project and line managers
- You observe the current developments in regulation and standardisation projects, especially in the area of automotive cyber security, and maintain a relevant network with internal and external stakeholders.
- You advise our customers on the interpretation and implementation of the requirements from the standards and regulations in existing frameworks and processes.
- You also support our customers in the conception, creation and implementation of awareness and training measures.
- In addition, you will work closely with our interdisciplinary automotive security team and act as both a technical and methodological multiplier (e.g. through coaching or training) across project boundaries – you will be there when your colleagues are at a loss.
- With increasingly networked and complex vehicle functions and future E/E architectures, you keep an eye on the security requirements, also across different development areas, and support the planning and implementation of security audits/reviews.
Your profile brings us to our goal
- Successful studies with a focus on IT security, computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable field.
- Ideally knowledge of relevant automotive cyber security standards and laws, such as ISO/SAE 21434, SAE J3061, UNECE R155
- Practical experience, preferably in the automotive industry with knowledge of the automotive environment (such as ASPICE or FuSI)
- You are assertive, a good communicator and have a confident manner.
- In addition, you ideally have experience in association and/or national and international standardisation work.
- You have a hands-on mentality and enjoy developing creative solutions.
Ability to work in a team and enthusiasm for new technologies and methods
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills complete your profile
Our offer makes your heart beat faster
- Look forward to a permanent job in a cross-sector technology consultancy where you can make a lot of things happen. For you, this means: the best prospects right from the start!
- Very good remuneration and a comprehensive package of attractive company benefits – because we appreciate your daily commitment.
- Flexible working hours, home office and flexitime – so that you can pursue your job without worries.
- An open and friendly corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short lines of communication – because this is the only way your ideas can be implemented quickly.
- Promotion of your personal and professional development through our in-house “Technology and People Academy”, individual coaching as well as customised expert tracks and certifications (e.g. Scrum) – because you can further your education with us in a targeted manner.
- Internal roles possible (e.g. coaching, recruiting) – if you also want to get involved outside your projects
- Numerous additional benefits, such as our company events (e.g. skiing, project training camp, get-together) as well as free drinks and more – so that we grow even stronger together as a team.
Is your interest aroused? your contact person for questions and applications:
T: +49 1713 352 524
Zielpuls is special to me because fun and highly professional work are not mutually exclusive. Especially because of the varied project work, one is always faced with new challenges and is constantly developing further with them.
I have the opportunity to help shape a growing company and to contribute my ideas and ideas at any time!