Data Privacy Consultant (all genders)
Are you interested in the latest technologies, exciting projects and a great team that would like to welcome you into its midst? Perfectly. Then enrich our team!
At Zielpuls, we focus on a very specific field of activity: technology-oriented management consulting. As part of the Accenture Group, we increase the entrepreneurial performance of our clients and show them the way into the digital age. Our teams form the bridge between strategic consulting and technical service providers. Together, we plan, develop and coordinate complete technological solutions.
Tasks at the pulse of time
- You understand technical and data protection aspects as well as interrelationships and can communicate them in an understandable way on an abstract level
- You support various departments in the definition, implementation and documentation in compliance with data protection regulations according to DSGVO and BDSG
- You support the clarification of authority inquiries and data protection-related inquiries of our customers through procedural understanding
- You feel confident in data management and data integration processes using modern tools and methods with a focus on the manufacturing industry
- You create concepts for the execution of data protection audits and impact assessments and also implement them
Your profile brings us to our goal
- Successful studies with a focus on computer science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, automotive engineering, industrial engineering or a comparable discipline
- Additional qualification in data protection desirable
- Ideally already professional experience in the field of data protection in the automotive industry
- Experience in using Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills complete your profile
Our offer makes your heart beat faster
- You can look forward to a permanent job in a cross-industry technology consulting firm where you can make a lot of things happen. For you, this means the best prospects right from the start!
- Good remuneration and a comprehensive package of attractive company benefits – because we appreciate your daily commitment
- Flexible working hours, home office and flextime – so that you can pursue your job without worries.
- An open and friendly corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short lines of communication – because this is the only way your ideas can be implemented quickly
- Support for your personal and professional development through our in-house “Technology and People Academy”, individual coaching as well as customized expert tracks and certifications (e.g. Scrum) – because with us you can continue your education in a targeted manner
- Possibility to take on internal roles (e.g. coaching, recruiting) – if you also want to get involved outside of your projects
- Numerous additional benefits, such as our company events (e.g. skiing, project training camp, get together) as well as free drinks and more – so that we grow even stronger together as a team
Is your interest aroused? your contact person for questions and applications:
T: +49 1713 352 524
Zielpuls is special to me because fun and highly professional work are not mutually exclusive. Especially because of the varied project work, one is always faced with new challenges and is constantly developing further with them.
I have the opportunity to help shape a growing company and to contribute my ideas and ideas at any time!