Automotive Security Penetration Tester (m/f/d)
Are you interested in the latest technologies, exciting projects and a great team that would like to welcome you into its midst? Perfectly. Then enrich our team!
At Zielpuls, we focus on a very specific field of activity: technology-oriented management consulting. Our team forms the bridge between strategic consulting and technical service providers. Together we plan, develop and coordinate overall technological solutions.
Tasks at the pulse of time
- You are the competent contact person for our customers when it comes to highly innovative topics and concepts – thanks to you, everything runs smoothly.
- Your heart beats faster when you independently deal with the conception, execution and documentation of penetration tests, both at component and vehicle level, as well as in connection with back-end systems.
- You work closely with our interdisciplinary automotive security team.
- You will apply the latest attack scenarios, methods and tools and will develop yourself further in the field of automotive security on your own initiative.
- You support the development of our Automotive Testing Lab and bring in your experience and ideas
- With vehicle functions and future E/E architectures becoming increasingly networked and complex, you keep an eye on the overall security, also across different development areas
Your profile brings us to our goal
- You bring practical experience or a successful degree with a focus on IT security, computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study.
- Knowledge of penetration testing of embedded software systems (embedded hardware skills are a plus) and their relevant interfaces as well as of current attack methods and typical attack patterns
- First practical experience, preferably in the automotive industry
- Certifications, for example from Offensive Security (OSCP, OSEP or OSCE) are desirable
- Ideally experience in one or more of the following areas: Vulnerability scanning, IT security, cryptography, reverse engineering or bus systems in automobiles
- Hands-on mentality and fun in developing creative solutions
- Ability to work in a team and enthusiasm for new technologies
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
Our offer makes your heart beat faster
- You can look forward to a permanent job in a cross-sector technology consultancy where you can make a lot of things happen. For you, this means the best prospects right from the start!
- Very good remuneration and a comprehensive package of attractive company benefits – because we appreciate your daily commitment.
- Flexible working hours, home office and flexitime – so that you can pursue your job without worries
- An open and friendly corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short lines of communication – because this is the only way your ideas can be implemented quickly
- Support for your personal and professional development through our in-house “Technology and People Academy”, individual coaching as well as customised expert tracks and certifications (e.g. Scrum) – because with us you can continue your education in a targeted manner
- Possibility to take on internal roles (e.g. coaching, recruiting) – if you also want to get involved outside your projects
- Numerous additional benefits, such as our company events (e.g. skiing, project training camp, get-together) as well as free drinks and more – so that we grow together even more as a team
Is your interest aroused? your contact person for questions and applications:
T: +49 1713 352 524
Zielpuls is special to me because fun and highly professional work are not mutually exclusive. Especially because of the varied project work, one is always faced with new challenges and is constantly developing further with them.
I have the opportunity to help shape a growing company and to contribute my ideas and ideas at any time!