Automotive Security Consultant (all genders)
Are you interested in the latest technologies, exciting projects and a great team that would like to welcome you into its midst? Perfectly. Then enrich our team!
At Zielpuls, we focus on a very specific field of activity: technology-oriented management consulting. Our team forms the bridge between strategic consulting and technical service providers. Together, we plan, develop and coordinate overall technological solutions.
Tasks at the pulse of time
- When it comes to highly innovative topics and concepts, you are the competent contact person for our customers – thanks to you, everything simply runs smoothly
- Your heart beats faster when you deal with new technical challenges (e.g. UNECE WP.29 and ISO/SAE 21434) and work in a team with the latest technologies
- At the customer site, you will put processes or even an entire cybersecurity management system (CSMS) to the test and optimize them continuously
- With more and more networked and complex vehicle functions as well as future E/E architectures, you keep an eye on the overall security, also across different development areas
- You create and evaluate technical concepts with the help of threat and risk analyses – of course, you coordinate closely with the customer here
Your profile brings us to our goal
- Successful degree with a focus on computer science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, natural sciences or a comparable discipline
- Several years of practical experience in project management, preferably in the automotive industry
- Good knowledge in the areas of Common Criteria: ISO/IEC 15408 (evaluation criteria for IT security) and ISO/IEC 18045 (methodology for the evaluation of IT security)
- First experiences in the environment of ISO/IEC 2700x group (Information Security m Management Systems) are desirable
- Understanding of technical architectures and experience in establishing and implementing processes
Our offer makes your heart beat faster
- You can look forward to a permanent job in a cross-industry technology consulting firm where you can make a lot of things happen. For you, this means the best prospects right from the start!
- Very good remuneration and a comprehensive package of attractive company benefits – because we appreciate your daily commitment
- Flexible working hours, home office and flextime – so that you can pursue your job without worries
- An open and friendly corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short lines of communication – because this is the only way your ideas can be implemented quickly
- Support for your personal and professional development through our in-house “Technology and People Academy”, individual coaching as well as customized expert tracks and certifications (e.g. Scrum) – because with us you can continue your education in a targeted manner
- Possibility to take on internal roles (e.g. coaching, recruiting) – if you also want to get involved outside of your projects
- Numerous additional benefits, such as our company events (e.g. skiing, project training camp, get together) as well as free drinks and more – so that we grow even stronger together as a team
Is your interest aroused? your contact person for questions and applications:
T: +49 1713 352 524
Zielpuls is special to me because fun and highly professional work are not mutually exclusive. Especially because of the varied project work, one is always faced with new challenges and is constantly developing further with them.
I have the opportunity to help shape a growing company and to contribute my ideas and ideas at any time!